Turmeric is one of the most commonly used plants in traditional remedies for many skin disorders. This natural substance has anti-inflammatory properties that help cleanse your skin when applied externally. Turmeric face washes not only act on the skin’s exterior layer but also can clear your skin from within. Here are some fabulous skincare recipes using turmeric.
Scroll down to see how to make natural turmeric face washes and use them in your beauty routine. These homemade remedies are simple, cheap, and can help you level up your skincare game, so don’t miss out on them!
#1. Milk And Turmeric Face Washes For Dry Skin
- 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric
- 2 teaspoons of raw milk
- Mix the ingredients until well combined.
- Apply the mixture evenly all over your face.
- Use a gentle circular motion to massage the mixture for a minute.
- Rinse your face with cold water, then pat it dry.
- Apply a serum or a moisturizer.
- Repeat every day to improve dull skin and hydrate your face.
#2. Honey Turmeric Face Washes For Acne
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- Pinch of Turmeric
- Tea tree essential oil (Optional)
- Combine honey and turmeric, then stir in just a drop of tea tree essential oil.
- Apply the mixture to your face and massage it gently with your fingers.
- Wash with cold water and pat dry with a soft towel.
- Apply Aloe vera gel to hydrate your skin deeply.
- Do this daily to deal with skin problems like acne, breakouts, pimples, and dark spots.
#3. Aloe Vera And Turmeric Wash
- Just a pinch of turmeric
- 1 teaspoon of Aloe vera gel
- Mix the ingredients until you have a well-combined paste.
- Gently massage the mixture to your face for 30 seconds and leave it on for 10 minutes.
- Wash with cold water, then pat your face dry and apply a night serum.
- Do this daily to get dewy, glowy skin. This wash can also help you prevent wrinkles and dry skin.
#4. Multani Mitti & Turmeric Wash For Oily Skin
- 1 teaspoon of Multani mitti powder (Fuller’s Earth clay)
- Pinch of turmeric
- 3 teaspoons of water
- Combine the Multani mitti and turmeric, then add the water and stir until you have a runny mixture.
- Apply this mixture to your face. Let it sit for a few seconds. You can also use this mixture as a body wash. Apply it to the areas with body acne and massage it.
- Wash with cold water.
- If you have dry skin, add some honey to the mixture to help moisturize your skin.
#5. Rice And Turmeric Wash For Blackheads/Whiteheads
- A pinch of turmeric
- 1 teaspoon of rice powder
- 3 teaspoons of milk
- Combine the ingredients until you have a smooth paste.
- Massage the mixture to your face evenly using a gentle circular motion.
- Let it sit for a minute, then wash your face with cold water.
- Apply night cream or a light serum.
- Repeat once a week to cleanse your face of dead skin cells, clogged pores, blackheads, and whiteheads. This wash will also help you brighten your skin.
- Replace milk with rose water if you have oily skin.
These natural turmeric face washes are easy yet effective. They may restore your skin’s lost radiance. The components are easy to locate and fantastic for all skin types. Try these face cleansers based on your skin problems. Save them for future use by hitting the Pin button and adding this article to your Pinterest collection.
Before you leave, explore our website and see other posts if you want to check out other fabulous DIY skincare recipes. Aside from beauty tips, we update regularly on the latest outfit trends, hairstyles, manicures, and tattoos. Follow us to get your daily dose of inspiration now!