To get a healthy, glowing complexion, you must first establish the ideal regimen for your skin type. However, with hundreds of skincare products available in stores and infinite tips and techniques from celebrities on TikTok, you can find it confusing to choose the right skincare routine to follow. But don’t worry. We have your back covered.
While there is no one correct approach to care for your skin, we have gathered the most affordable and simple routine to help you figure out where to begin and what to keep in mind. Check these steps out and level up your beauty regimen!
Skincare Routine Step 1 Face & Body Polish Pack
- 2 tablespoons of gram flour (besan)
- 1 tablespoon of kasturi turmeric (haldi)
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 tablespoon of neem leaf powder
What To Do
- Combine gram flour, kasturi turmeric, and neem leaf powder until there is no lump left.
- Add honey and rosewater and mix until you have a smooth paste.
- The neem leaf powder will act as a natural preservative to keep your mixture last longer.
- This mask will last for almost 2-3 months. Keep it in a cool and dry place.
How To Use
- Apply the pack to your damp skin.
- Gently massage it in with circular motions.
- Leave it on for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Wash with lukewarm water, then apply a moisturizer to lock in the hydration.
- Repeat twice a week to brighten your skin complexion and make it smooth.
- You can use this remedy on your face and body. It will help even your skin tone and prevent body pimples.
Skincare Routine Step 2: Skin Brightening Vitamin C Gel
- 4 tablespoons of aloe vera gel
- 1 teaspoon of sweet almond oil
- A few drops of orange essential oil. This ingredient carries vitamin C.
What To Do
- Mix everything in a bowl until well combined. You should have a smooth gel.
- Cleanse your face.
- Apply a little bit of the gel to your face and massage it to your skin before going to bed,
- Leave it overnight.
- Repeat daily to prevent blemishes, wrinkles, fine lines, and other skin problems.
Skincare Routine Step 3: Get Pink Soft Lips With Beetroot
- 1 beetroot slice
- A pinch of turmeric powder
What To Do
- Slice a beetroot.
- Sprinkle some turmeric powder on the raw beetroot slice.
- Rub the beetroot slice on your lips for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water.
- Apply a lip balm.
- Do it every day to have lush, pink lips.
Skincare Routine Step 4: Remove Dark Circles With Vitamin E Oil
- Vitamin E oil
- 1 teaspoon of coffee
- 1 teaspoon of Aloe vera gel
What To Do
- Add all the ingredients in a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Apply the smooth gel to your under-eye area and massage in circular motions. Be careful to avoid getting the gel in your eyes.
- Do this before you go to bed and leave it overnight.
- This pack will help you moisturize the skin and boost its elasticity. It can also prevent under-eye wrinkles.
Your skin won’t glow overnight. The best skincare routine is the one that you can stick with. Following these simple steps using affordable and easy homemade remedies can help you build better skin-caring habits, so give them a try to upgrade your beauty routine. Save this post and add it to your Pinterest collection to use it in the future by hitting the Pin button now!
Aside from skincare tips, we update daily on the hottest trends in manicures, tattoos, and hairstyles. We also post a lot about stylish outfits and fashionable ideas, so follow us to embrace your inner beauty queen!